WBV are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper, to join our expanding team. Experience of using cloud based bookkeeping packages is essential and training will be provided.
The role has become available due to an increase in bookkeeping clients, the role requires someone who is efficient and has attention to detail. You will be joining a fantastic team of professional individuals who offer excellent client focused service, and will be responsible for maintaining the accounting records for a portfolio of different clients, using various accounting software packages.
Duties will include:
- Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Bank Reconciliation
- VAT returns preparation and submission
- Control accounts
- Other ad-hoc duties
- WBV Ltd is one of the largest independent firms of chartered accountants in South Wales, and provides business and private clients a wide range of services and financial expertise.
- The successful applicants will be expected to share and fully embrace the firms values in all dealings with clients and colleagues;
- The roles may involve travel to a number of clients premises, so a full driving licence and use of a vehicle is essential.
- Respect for clients and colleagues at all times
- Professionalism and Integrity in all that we do
- Committed to assisting our clients and colleagues
- Embrace change and new challenges
- Strive to be the best that we can be
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cloud accounting software: 1 year (Required)